“We offer memorable and enjoyable leisure time opportunities”
- Guided Nature Tour in Nature Reserves.
The pearl of the Hunting Lodge is its location nearby landscape reserve and two nature reserves. Both nature reserves around Trofee have incredibly rich birdlife and where, with a good luck, it is possible to even meet wild animals.
- Photo trainings in nature with specialist, who teaches You to notice details that make all the differences and take a picture, where everyting is in place
- Walk in the nature with a nature guide for couple of hours
- Canoeing lovers can go for a canoe trip along the river, until the cold has not covered it
- Good fishing opportunities, in addition there are lot of lakes nearby
- Orientation game in the forest, where in the destination on the moss mound waits You an expert with a surprise
- Clay pigeon shooting with an instructor in our modest shooting range
- Archery with experienced instructor
- Elementary instruction of snow kiteboarding with windy and snowy weather conditions
- Photo series by proffessional photographer about the time spent in Trofee, which forever helps to remind You how beautiful everything was
Indoors we recommend the following:
- Sauna and natural river pool. In sauna department there is steam sauna, classical sauna and fireplace room. Under the sauna between the mill walls is possible to enjoy swimming in natural river pool.
- Wine and champagne trainings by sommelier to enrich Your dinner
- Musician playing accordion or guitar for Your entertainment
- Evening host for Your event to entertain You and Your guests
- Lounge evenings with photo slide presentation about 4 seaons
- Pokerschool with tables and tokens
- Taxitermist, who creates stuffed animal right in front of Your eyes
- On request we order for You all the massage and beauty treatments
Thinking of small travellers we definitely recommend You to go to have a joyful time at Whole Family Playland Vudila. Nearby the playland there’s also a tiny fairy-tale animal park created in an old ruins of manor. Certainly, it is interesting to visit Palamuse Parish School Museum.
Lake Peipsi, which is the 5th largest lake in Europe and ranks 53rd on a world scale, is sure to offer wonderful moments. Along the roadside stays also adventure park and museum based on Estonian epic “Kalevipoeg”. Two big countys, Jõgeva and Tartu have lot of excellent architecture and culture sights to offer to its visitor.