“Trofee welcomes You in Central Estonia on the shore of Pedja River. Built in an old watermill and opened to the public since 2008, the place is meant for people who love nature and its many spectacles and a little bit of comfort and luxury in the middle of the forest.”
We offer You:
- Small simple hunting lodge in Northern rustic style, decorated with hunting trophies. There is barely any cell-phone coverage but we do have wireless internet throughout the house
- Venison based Estonian seasonal cuisine with fresh tastes
- Lovely parties and wonderful events taking place in the hunting hall
- 2 conference facilities, where is convenient to held different meetings and conferences
- Cosy small and comfortable bedrooms with soft wind dried cotton linens up to 60 guests are available as single, double and twin rooms. Most bedrooms have balconies that provide opportunities for wild and wonderful river and forest views. Bedrooms .
- Please find enjoyable leisure time opportunities under extras